7 Jul 2015

Sunspots and 10m - Tues July 7th 2015

Sunspot number is 131 (K=1) and 10m is expected to remain "fair" today.

UPDATE 0912z:   This was a screen shot of my WSPR received near Moscow earlier this morning before we had breakfast.  It was received by Alexander UA3ARC from his country QTH (which looks very nice Alexander).  It is always interesting to see how my signal is being received.  It is also interesting to see what else Alexander was copying, presumably by Es.  I use 500mW on 10m WSPR from a tiny little single board beacon (WSPR-AXE-CW by W5OLF). The little beacon makes the FT817 rig look big, HI. The tiny beacon is totally stand-alone and needs no PC. It has been copied all over the world. I love it and use it most days. One of these days I must get one for 20m too.

UPDATE 1512z:  Plenty of Europeans by Es on 10m WSPR this afternoon.

No comments: