5 Nov 2015

Still no 10m WSPR spots from the USA today

It is now 1446z and there are no 10m spots from the USA today as yet. I had no spots at all from the USA yesterday and from only one station from the USA the day before. Today there are plenty of spots from FR1GZ (14 spots by 1530z) but it is very quiet E-W. Nothing from the Caribbean, nothing from S.America and nothing from N.America.

UPDATE 1530z:   Still no 10m WSPR spots from the USA. I have the feeling there will be few, or zero, 10m spots from the USA today again. I hope I am proved wrong.

UPDATE 1614z:  No, I think this will be another day without USA 10m spots. It is getting very late in the day and still no USA spots.

UPDATE 1735z:  Unless a miracle happens now, there is almost no chance of 10m WSPR spots from the USA. It is dark outside already, so we have the lamps on and the curtains drawn.

UPDATE 2225z:  The last 10m spot was at 1538z from FR1GZ. Again there were no USA spots today.

No comments: