10 Aug 2016

GQRP SPRAT

As I have said many times before, if I had to give up every other amateur radio magazine I would leave GQRP SPRAT. At £6 for 4 issues a year it remains excellent. It is filled with constructional articles in every issue. If you are a member you can get all the back issues on a DVD at a very good price. It is almost worth joining GQRP just to buy this DVD. To non-members it is £12 plus postage. I can promise you will not be disappointed with GQRP Club membership.

See http://www.gqrp.com/sprat.htm .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roger,

You have mentioned this in the past and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I purchased the DVD with back issues and became a member a few years ago. I look forward to each new edition. Thanks again.

Roger G3XBM said...

It is time I bought the new DVD as mine does not include the latest editions. I think the latest has all the SPRATS up to number 160. A real bargain.