10 Jan 2017

The Road Not Taken - NOT amateur radio

As I get older, I must think about things more. Often I wonder what life would have been like had I taken a different fork in the road: gone to a different university, done that PhD, taken a different job, not had children, married someone else, taken the job offer in California and so on. I expect everyone wonders this sort of thing. In a multiverse, maybe we do follow all possibilities but we are not aware of them. I often wonder.

See http://www.bartleby.com/119/1.html .

5 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hi Roger, indeed I do. When you read about quantum physics than we might live in parallel universes. And that time is an illusion and that it is always now. 73 Paul PC4T

G1KQH said...

Marrying someone else? Better not show Mrs L that bit..

Roger G3XBM said...

Steve! :-)

G1KQH said...

As the saying goes, better the devil you know than the devil you don't! :-)

Unknown said...

Read the book Dark Matter from Blake Crouch and realize that the chosen path was probably the best :-)