17 Apr 2017

North Korea - NOT amateur radio

If North Korea continues its missile tests Mr Trump will retaliate. They risk a bombing of their nuclear test facility and the consequences could be catastrophic not only for the Korean peninsula.

If the USA was instrumental in putting a "spanner in the works" last time, it is unlikely they will repeat this trick. Of course, we have no proof of their involvement and the missile may have failed on its own.

I have mixed feelings: we do not want an unstable regime to be able to fire nuclear weapons on South Korea, Japan or the USA, but at the same time I do not trust Mr Trump to do the wise thing. I hope he is well advised and that he listens. He has a tendency to "fire from the hip".  Somehow I don't think this will work with North Korea.

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39623882

1 comment:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

The world has gone mad, I am searching for common sense, which is hard to find these days. 73 Paul PC4T